Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Digital Paint and Fantasy Characters

Orange world 

When I jam I like to start with a nice mellow riff or beat. Hit the red button to record and see what kind of magic unfolds. Same goes when drawing or painting. I throw something down on pencil and then it turns into something I can use as an under painting. Time will tell if I'll use these characters for  future renders yet it's still nice to sketch things out naturally. 


The one below is a sketch called Train Guy. I've got a color version done yet so far I like the black and white block in better.I may adjust this later and add more to it.



Necromancer

This is the Necromancer. Delving around in fantasy art. As I was blocking him in I wasn't sure about his back being turned yet it worked well and I like the vast sea of blue behind him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment